In this article, we will discuss about studying in UK. As you know, it is very difficult to choose the right destination. It involves a lot of research. Hence, below are the advantages of study in UK.
Four of the top six universities are from UK. Therefore, a degree from any of the UK universities is a big value-add. There are many UK education consultants in Delhi who can help you with the data.
World Class Education:
The education system will mould you into a professional. As a result, you will be equipped to face real-time issues. Moreover, you will make a direct impact on global issues.
Most of the programs have shorter duration. So, this will make it easy for you to finish early. Furthermore, you can get into an internship or a job and save time and money. There is not a better kick you can get from this feature. Certainly, study in UK consultants can help you get a clear picture.
According to statistics, the international student satisfaction rate is 91%. Moreover, around 93% of the students who study in UK have rated UK’s teaching the best.
Language is something that UK gives a lot of importance to. English is the language of international business. By studying on a daily basis, you can perfect the language. English proficiency is also a mandatory requirement in the UK. IELTS coaching can help you achieve the perfect score!
UK has a network like no other country. You can immensely develop the network you need during and after study. This will help you at a later point in life. UK, being a multicultural society offers great opportunities to network and grow. This makes study in UK a great experience.
According to a survey, international students who graduate from UK achieve higher average salaries. UK gives a lot of priority to international students. This is because of their multilingual and multicultural experience.
The education in UK is not free. However, they have a tradition of aiding students with grants. Moreover, they provide scholarships and bursaries. This will help you save money on living costs and fees.
Cost of study in UK:
Tuition fees for UK undergraduate and postgraduate degrees range from INR 20-30 Lakhs. This depends on the course and location. Likewise, London has expensive accommodation when compared to other cities.
Language Proficiency Requirements:
- You don’t need to give GRE, which is probably one of the toughest exams.
- There is only a need to produce language proficiency scores in order to secure a seat in a UK university.
In this case, you must secure a good score in IELTS in order to get through the admission process.
Different universities have their own slabs of a minimum score in order to apply. UK has its range of prestigious universities and B-schools. Every university’s minimum scores vary. For instance, most of the universities require a minimum overall band of 6.5-7.
IELTS Advantages in UK:
However, international students are provided with some of the advantages by UK universities.
- If you have high scores in English in your Year 12 and can produce a Medium of Instruction letter (MOI), you might get exempted from writing IELTS. You can get an admission directly into the university. Study in UK consultants in Delhi can help you out with this information.
- Sometimes, universities with authority can waive your IELTS based on MOI and the English score, which is accepted by the UK embassy.
- This applies for students aspiring to take up an undergraduate or a postgraduate course.
On the other hand, if you are still required to give the test, or if the university is not ready to waive, you must attend the IELTS exam for UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI). This is known as IELTS UKVI. Besides the name, there is only an administrative difference between IELTS and IELTS UKVI.
IELTS Coaching and IELTS UKVI:
In order to achieve a good score in IELTS, you can attend IELTS coaching. This is available from various institutes in and around New Delhi. These coaching sessions will give you an idea of what to look for in the exam. There are many UK education consultants in Delhi who can help you out with this.
- As you can see, the IELTS UKVI is designed to meet certain administrative requirements. These are specific to UK Visas and Immigration.
- There are no differences in the test format or questions. The content, examiners, format, scoring, and other components remain the same.
- Only the test report forms will be slightly different.
- In addition, the type of IELTS will be mentioned in the card.
In a nutshell, IELTS UKVI is sufficient for a student for a study visa in the UK. Most importantly, you will need more information about admission, requirements, visa, IELTS coaching, and cost of studying in UK. You can contact iae GLOBAL India in Delhi. Our UK education consultants in Delhi will attend to all your queries.