Latvia - where landscape is marked by wide beaches as well as dense, sprawling forests!
Latvia is a country on the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide beaches as well as dense, sprawling forests. Latvia’s capital is Riga, home to notable wooden and art nouveau architecture, a vast Central Market and a medieval Old Town with St. Peter's Church. Riga's museums include the Latvian Ethnographic Open-Air Museum, showcasing local crafts, food and music.
- Highly Affordable Study & Living Cost; Same As India; Living Costs As Low As EUR 400 per month
- Job seeking visa extension of 6 months.
- One of the cleanest places on Earth
- One of the safest countries in the World
- High quality of life in a modern environment.
- Part time work allowed for all international students and available in plenty.
- European degree, recognised globally including the European Union, USA, Canada, Asia.
- Good internship options.
- Students can participate in Erasmus programmes and be a part of the exchange programme with other European countries.