Estonia - where clean and untouched nature co-exists with the world’s most digitally advanced society!
Estonia, a country in Northern Europe, borders the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Finland. Including more than 1,500 islands, its diverse terrain spans rocky beaches, old-growth forest and many lakes. Estonia is dotted with castles, churches and hilltop fortresses. The capital, Tallinn, is known for its preserved Old Town, museums and the 314m-high Tallinn TV Tower, which has an observation deck.
- 100% Visa Rate after Acceptance from the University
- Highly Affordable Study & Living Cost; Same as India; Living Costs as Low as EUR 450 per month
- No limit to Part-Time work for international students
- Job seeking visa extension of 9 months.
- Ample Opportunities for Part-Time Work in the Ulemiste Smart City, which is also called the Silicon Valley of Northern Europe. A few companies that are based there are ABB, BAYER, GlaxoSmithkline: GSK , Global Gaming, HCL Technologies, Johnson & Johnson, Kuehne + Nagel, Playtech, Spacex, Transferwise, Bolt, Nestle
- Placement Opportunities in EU & USA
- Maximum number of start-ups per capita in the world
- 99% digital economy
- One of the cleanest places on Earth
- One of the cleanest air on Earth (WHO Standards)
- One of the safest countries in the World
- Free public transport for students
- Internet access is a human right in Estonia; Free Wi-Fi almost everywhere, even in the remotest of forests
- Phone connectivity works even on islands, forest & sea